Bitdefender vs MS-Antispyware free

Thierry
Hi,

I installed Bitdefender free edition v7.2

For months I had a virus on my PC that this free product was unable to
detect.
I installed Microsoft AntiSpyware, free too, that immediately detect several
virus, spyware in fact installed on my PC, Mirar and others.
Mirar is an adware that monitores the webrowser activity and sends some info
to its host and connect automatically to specific servers (date and sex
mainly).

I think that all readers should scan their PC with Microsoft Antispyware,
that helps in removing all possible virus from your computer

Hope this helps.

Thierry

Moondog
On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 18:32:45 +0200, "Thierry" <-> wrote:

Hi,

I installed Bitdefender free edition v7.2

For months I had a virus on my PC that this free product was unable to
detect.
I installed Microsoft AntiSpyware, free too, that immediately detect several
virus, spyware in fact installed on my PC, Mirar and others.
Mirar is an adware that monitores the webrowser activity and sends some info
to its host and connect automatically to specific servers (date and sex
mainly).

I think that all readers should scan their PC with Microsoft Antispyware,
that helps in removing all possible virus from your computer

Hope this helps.

Thierry

But the people with pirated copies of Wndows should beware... You may
get busted by this program...

Billy The Kid Gates is out to get you!!!