Crystal report foud error to set SetDataSource I need Help Fast

raghu_ktm
Hi All,
I am using Crystal Report and CRViewer91 and i am using this code to
set datasource for my report cr_rpt2

But i cant connect my rs to that report i got erro that "scrip out or
range " in this line(>>>) which i coded there in code please
Accutally i am new for crystal report please Help me i am in hurry how
i can bound each boxes of report

Private Sub BindRapport()
Dim Report As New cr_rpt2
Dim rsTemp As New Recordset
Dim varSQL As Variant

varSQL = "SELECT id FROM companyDetail"

Set rsTemp = New Recordset
rsTemp.Open varSQL, CONN, adOpenStatic, adLockOptimistic
'aa = rsTemp(0)
Set Report = New cr_rpt2

Report.DiscardSavedData

>>> Report.Database.SetDataSource rsTemp

CRViewer91.ReportSource = Report
CRViewer91.Zoom 100
CRViewer91.ViewReport

Set rsTemp = Nothing

End Sub

And one more things is i have use text objects or parameterfields to
set the data source. I dont know
i need all step to insert control and bound with rs
and work this code please i am waitting
Thanks lot !

Raghu Bhandari
Nepal

jean-marc
wrote in message
Hi All,
I am using Crystal Report and CRViewer91 and i am using this code to
set datasource for my report cr_rpt2

Hi Raghu,

I am not a Crystal Report expert however some of the guys
here are.
But unfortunately, you are here on the french speaking
hierarchy of Microsoft user groups.
I'm not sure that you'll find people here that can answer in
english.

Anyway, you'll certainly find answers on the english
speaking group located at: microsoft.public.vb

You even have a newsgroup dedicated to your needs (Crystal report):
microsoft.public.vb.crystal

I am quite sure that you'll find valuable answers on these
newsgroups.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

--
Jean-marc Noury (jean_marc_n2)
Microsoft MVP - Visual Basic
raghu_ktm
On Mar 21, 5:05 pm, "jean-marc" wrote:
wrote in message

> Hi All,
> I am using Crystal Report and CRViewer91 and i am using this code to
> set datasource for my report cr_rpt2

Hi Raghu,

I am not a Crystal Report expert however some of the guys
here are.
But unfortunately, you are here on the french speaking
hierarchy of Microsoft user groups.
I'm not sure that you'll find people here that can answer in
english.

Anyway, you'll certainly find answers on the english
speaking group located at: microsoft.public.vb

You even have a newsgroup dedicated to your needs (Crystal report):
microsoft.public.vb.crystal

I am quite sure that you'll find valuable answers on these
newsgroups.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

--