EdbMails Office 365 tool at such low cost for all the features

Aucune réponse
robert123bj
Being a middle-sized enterprise based in Detroit, we wanted a cost-effective tool that could migrate mailboxes from Exchange to Office 365. The other tools that we found were very expensive for our budget and did not satisfy our requirements. EdbMails application was the perfect choice we made and there was no looking back. It has all the features that we need at such an attractive price and allows us to set the impersonation rights automatically on the Office 365 target. It reduced our migration workload and time and did not exert any constraints on the resources. It's sleek, clean and handy for any migration requirements. A must try tool especially if you are low on budget.
To know more : https://www.edbmails.com/pages/office-365-migration-tool.html

Réponses