Ephedrine, Ketamine hcl, Mephedrone, Methylone (bk-MDMA), Bulytone (bk-MBDB

Aucune réponse
im110624
We are direct suppliers of Methylone (bk-MDMA), Meow meow,Mephedrone (4-MMC), DOC, 4-ACO-DMT, 2-C-E, ketamine and other research chemicals as listed below. We are selling our products at very reasonable prices as specified below. Our product is one of the
purest of (99.9%) and comes in a white crystal form and others in liquid form. contact us via Email: im110624@gmail.com ,

sales.xlablimited@outlook.com

Shipping Fess $30USD.

Ephedrine Hcl Powder
100g =$280
500g =$430
1kg =$850

MDPV
10g =$142
20g =$199
25g =$655
50g =$1,240
100g =$2,270
250g =$1,400
500g =$6,535

5-Meo-DMT
1g =$80
5g =$300
4-Aco-DMT
1g =$110
5g =$400
4-Meo-PCP
1g =$80
5g =$200

Ketamine hcl crystal powder
10g =$150
25g =$175
50g =$300
100g =$550
250g =$1,000
500g =$1,800
1kg =$3,500

Mephedrone (4-MMC)
5g =$120
10 =$$149
20 =$$199
25 =$$269
50 =$$389
100g =$460
200g =$800
250g =$925
500g =$1,500
1000g =$2,500

Methylone (bk-MDMA)
10g =$129
20g =$192
25g =$239
50g =$340
100g =$690
200g =$920
250g =$1,000
500g =$1,750
1000g =$4,130

MDAI
5g =$110
10g =$149
20g =$187
25g =$310
50g =$450
100g =$900
250g =$2,000
500g =$3,200
1kg =$4,000

Bulytone (bk-MBDB)
10g =$149
20g =$199
25g =$269
50g =$630
100g =$1,105
500g =$2,325
1000g =$5,985

JWH-018 / JWH-250,JWH-018,JWH-073,JWH-200,JWH-250
5g =$79
10g =$149
20g =$199
25g =$490
50g =$925
100g =$1,695
500g =$3,870
JWH-250
10g= $600
25g= $1,300

Naphyrone
100 Grams= $300
250 Grams= $600
500 Grams =$1000
1 kilo= $1250
5 kilos =$8,000
10 Kilos =$15,000
25 Kilos =$40,250
50 Kilos $70,000

SPECIFICATION.
minimum order.=The least gram on all products.which we do consider as sample.
Supply ability.=10 kilogram per month

We Offer high purity, good packaging with at most competitive price.Discrete Shipping world wide.
Our mission is to supply the top-quality and research chemicals wholesale USA and UK and world wide

Email us at : im110624@gmail.com
Email us at : sales.xlablimited@outlook.com

Réponses