Exchange to Office 365 Migration

MarkThomsan
Office 365 offers quite some significant advantages compared to Exchange on-premises, which is why organizations are looking for <a href="https://www.shoviv.com/pages/migrate-exchange-to-office365.html">Exchange to Office 365 migration</a>.

Manually, some manual methods are available such as cutover, staged, and hybrid migration techniques, but these are very complex. These are a very lengthy process and also require technically strong users.
To avoid all the hassle associated with migration, you must use a professional third-party Exchange to Office 365 migration tool. Shoviv Office 365 Migration Tool is the best way to migrate from Exchange to Office 365.

Shoviv Office 365 migration tool

It is a fast and accurate Exchange to Office 365 migration tool. It makes this task hassle-free. The software has a convenient GUI and many user-oriented features that make it an easy and perfect Exchange to Office 365 migration tool.

• It enables adding single or multiple mailboxes to migrate from Exchange to Office 365.

• One can migrate Exchange mailboxes to PST as a backup of Exchange data; easy to port and access.

• It provides email translation and folder mapping features.

• The tool comes with an incremental export/backup option that helps prevent duplication.

• It has more convenient options like Search, Preview, and Filter options.

• A free trial version of the tool can ensure the features and efficiency.

robert123bj
Le lundi 20 Septembre 2021 à 12:19 par MarkThomsan :
[...]
Very easy to migrate mailboxes from old Exchange servers
We would like to share our experience with EdbMails tool. Recently we migrated mailboxes from Exchange 2007 to 2019 and our journey so far was the best one. Our organization was moving away from old legacy Exchange to the new ones and EdbMails Exchange migration tool was bang on to accomplish exactly that. We had initially lost hopes after we came to know that migrating from old Exchange required hops to intermediate Exchange servers after researching online. But with EdbMails, we could totally avoid all those and directly migrate from Exchange 2007 to 2019. There was nothing to decommission from the old environment and we skipped all the unwanted steps that other methods recommend. Best software that eases our pain of migrating old mailboxes! Just love it.
To know more : https://www.edbmails.com/pages/exchange-server-migration-tool.html