Ferrari 3400LMI

dfdsa
Does anyone know a driver for the wireless card for the Acer Ferrari 3400LMI
?

thx

Afrosheenix
dfdsa wrote:
Does anyone know a driver for the wireless card for the Acer Ferrari 3400LMI
?

thx

Looks like you can use the latest free (1.1 or newer) ndiswrapper
driver, or pay for the linuxant solution. Nobody has gotten it to work
properly under a 64bit OS but people have posted success with standard
32 bit stuff. ndiswrapper.sf.net, do some reading.
Les B. Labbauf
On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 02:59:07 +0000, Afrosheenix wrote:

dfdsa wrote:
Does anyone know a driver for the wireless card for the Acer Ferrari 3400LMI
?

thx

Looks like you can use the latest free (1.1 or newer) ndiswrapper
driver, or pay for the linuxant solution. Nobody has gotten it to work
properly under a 64bit OS but people have posted success with standard
32 bit stuff. ndiswrapper.sf.net, do some reading.

Which wireless card? I have my broadcom adapter running with
MandriviaLE64 using ndiswrapper. The key is getting the 64bit windows
drivers for your chipset.