Free Outlook PST Recovery Tool to Recover Outlook Mailboxes

Aucune réponse
aaronhunter7751
Microsoft provides SCANPST.EXE (the Inbox repair tool) to scan corrupted PST files and fix all the errors and other corruption issues from the PST file.

I don't think that we should buy anything when Microsoft is providing something itself. But in any condition if SCANPST.EXE stop working and failed to fix data then for this situation you should go with this brilliant and effective Outlook PST Repair Tool.

It can restore all permanently Outlook PST file components such as emails, notes, tasks, draft, calendars, contacts, journal and all other items in PST file.

It enable the users to repair all the damaged or corrupted PST file and bring back to working condition. It also allow the users to save recovered PST file to various format such as PDF, EML, MSG, RTF, TXT and HTML.

This Outlook PST Recovery Tool maintain the data integrity to save the PST files to same folder as they was before recovery. It free demo version enable the users to check it features and functions.

Try it free demo version to get more information:- https://www.recoverfilesdata.com/blog/common-problems-behind-outlook-2007-freezing-how-to-fix-them/

Réponses