French download sites

dcajic
Hello,

I need some help from you french guys.
Can you tell me what are the most popular french software download sites?

I have translated my software to french user interface recently and i
need to start submitting it to french download sites so I would
appreciate your help very much.

Thank you,

Domagoj

Guillaume Tello
Le 06/08/2010 14:30, dcajic a écrit :
Hello,

I need some help from you french guys.
Can you tell me what are the most popular french software download sites?

I have translated my software to french user interface

So why can't you ask it in french...??

Guillaume.
dcajic
On 6.8.2010. 15:51, Guillaume Tello wrote:

So why can't you ask it in french...??

Guillaume.

Because i don't speak french.
I didn't translated sofware by my self, I payed for it.

Now I only need to submit it to download sites and for that purpose
google translator should be enough.
Alain Montfranc
Le 06/08/2010, dcajic a supposé :
Hello,

I need some help from you french guys.
Can you tell me what are the most popular french software download sites?

I have translated my software to french user interface recently and i need to
start submitting it to french download sites so I would appreciate your help
very much.

Thank you,

Domagoj

Is it a sofware for old-fashioned computers ?
gilles
Reference site for Win32/macosX is probably http://www.01net.com/telecharger/
Clubic is also very popular.

If you target linux or older systems, some more thematic sites exist.
dcajic
On 12.8.2010. 10:54, gilles wrote:
Reference site for Win32/macosX is probably http://www.01net.com/telecharger/
Clubic is also very popular.