[gentoo-user-fr] Hi,,,,L..!

alexandre lucazeau
Hi,friends
I find a good Chinese webstie for shopping which is
www.boelud88.info . All of the products are brand new and original
and they all have cheap price and high quality.The company deal with
the tariff for us.One of my friends orders an Apple laptop.It only
takes a week to get it.
Let's go shopping.

isAAAc
--0016367fb735caba920482edf887

c'est quoi ce spam

2010/3/28 alexandre lucazeau

Hi,friends
I find a good Chinese webstie for shopping which is
www.boelud88.info . All of the products are brand new and original
and they all have cheap price and high quality.The company deal with
the tariff for us.One of my friends orders an Apple laptop.It only
takes a week to get it.
Let's go shopping.

--0016367fb735caba920482edf887

Hi,friends<br>
 I find a good Chinese webstie for shopping which is<br>
and they all have cheap price and high quality.The company deal with<br>
the tariff for us.One of my friends orders an Apple laptop.It only<br>
takes a week to get it.<br>
Let&#39;s go shopping.<br>

--0016367fb735caba920482edf887--