Get the handle of controls that the mouse can't reach.

mml
Hello,

A soft contains a window of a #32770 (Dialog) class, in which are controls
identified by their Control ID.
I have to write the code to get their handle.

But these controls can't be reached by the mouse unless you click before on
a "Modify" button furnished by the soft.

So, the WindowFromPoint(x,y) fired by the OnMouseMove event returns the
handle of the #32770 window, even when the cursor is upon them : the mouse
seems to be unable to reach them.

However, with the "Window Search" tool of Spy++, I can reach them and Spy++
returns their Handle.

Does anybody know that point ?

Thanks a lot for your help....

LE TROLL
Hello, English no here, here, it is French forum,
sorry, bye :o)

--
Romans, logiciels, email, site personnel
http://irolog.free.fr/joe.htm
news: %