HELP..!

krishnakurra999
Experts,

today morning when i started my comp and tyipng some document to my dismay
I found that many of the keys are not functioning,

they are,
left shift
caps lock
tab
back space
key t
& key y

anybody know which kind of virus is this....and how to clean my system from this.

thanks alot,
Krishna

Frederic Bonroy
Krishna Kurra wrote:

today morning when i started my comp and tyipng some document to my dismay
I found that many of the keys are not functioning,

they are,
left shift
caps lock
tab
back space
key t
& key y

anybody know which kind of virus is this....and how to clean my system from this.

First of all, this is a French newsgroup. I set a follow-up to the
English newsgroup alt.comp.virus, so please continue the discussion
there. Another English speaking newsgroup is alt.comp.anti-virus.

Don't the keys function at all, or does the problem occur only within
a specific application?

If you suspect a virus, you need to run an up-to-date virus scanner.
Take a look at http://www.claymania.com/anti-virus.html for a list
of scanners.
If you are not sure how to proceed, don't hesitate to ask for further
assistance - in alt.comp.virus.