***Help Please ***Win XP Pro SP2 - WiFi 802.11g problems with Trendware cards TEW-423/421 + AP router SMC 2804WBR

Castor
Hello,

I have problems to use myTtrend WiFi adapters with my 3 PCs under Win XP
SP1+SP2.

I have One AP Router SMC barricade 2804WBR running in 802.11 b+g mode /
Channel 13 / with WEP encription in 64bits
I'm using the latest TREND drivers downloaded from Trendware site.
I'm using the WiFi Windows Zero configuration on all systems under Win XP
SP2.

PC desktop 1: Win XP Home +SP2 (in an other room than AP/Router - very good
WiFi signal)
Wifi PCI card TREND TEW-423PI with the latest TREND drivers
WEP 64bitsbits

PC desktop 2 : Win XP pro SP1+SP2 (Few meters far from AP/Router, same room)
Wifi PCMCIA/CARDBUS card TREND TEW-421CB (802.11 g+b) with the latest TREND
drivers, in PCI/PCMCIA adapter.
WEP 64bits

Wifi PCMCIA/CARDBUS card ELSA MC-11 (802.11b) in PCI/PCMCIA adapter.
WEP 64bits

Ethernet SMC EZ 10/100 Mbits card

PC Laptop 3: Win XP Pro SP1+SP2 (Few meters far from AP/Router, same room)
Wifi PCMCIA/CARDBUS card TREND TEW-421CB (802.11 g+b) with the latest TREND
drivers, in PCMCIA slot.
WEP 64bits

Wifi PCMCIA/CARDBUS card ELSA MC-11 (802.11b), in PCMCIA slot .
WEP 64bits

Problems:
========

PC Desktop 1 with TEW-423PI works and connects pretty well with good WiFi
signal.

PC Desktop 1 and PC Laptop 3 with TEW-421CB doesn't connect to the
AP/Routeur , the radio connection is OK but it doen't conclude the
connection. Net Stumbler is getting a good signal on each machine, but no
connection...

If I use the ELSA WiFi cards (also present on each system) instead of TREND
cards, the 2 PC's connect very well to the AP/Router and everything is fine.

On the TREND Wifi adapters I checked everything seral times: Channel, SSID,
WEP keys, ... I've been working on that for days now and I can't find why
it's not working properly...

I'm now suspecting some incompatibility between the TREND drivers for
TEW421-CB with Win XP SP2 (I've dowloaded the lattest drvivers version)...
So... can somebody help me to solve this problem ...
--
Castor , e-quinqua
enlever le ~ pour utiliser l'adresse email

DLink Guru
Have you tried connecting with no WEP at all? See if it works without WEP.

"Castor" <castor2cod1@~hotmail.com> wrote in message
[...]

TREND drivers, in PCMCIA slot.

======= >