How do I recover lost or deleted Excel file?

Aucune réponse
RyanButts
Hello to all Excel user's,

Some time excel file got deleted, corrupted and many issue like "e;How do I recover lost or deleted Excel file"e;,

So i tell you the way of Excel File Recovery.

: To recover excel file which can't saved, you need to download Excel Recovery Software which is multi-usage application because it can repair corrupt MS Excel documents simply and fast without any quality loss.

Many more features you read all about this software Or also download this software from : http://www.softmagnat.com/excel-recovery.html

gourrobert419
Best Excel File Recovery applications is a powerful tool and embedded with a strong algorithm which can recover your data from damaged, inaccessible a nd corrupted excel files (.xls and .xlsx ). It can repairs corrupt Excel (b oth XLS and XLSX) files, thereby recovers important data and store them at your selected location without changing in your original excel file.Simple to use, with no technical Excel recovery skills required, visit- http://www .recoverydeletedfiles.com/excel-file-recovery-tool.html
williamdawsons
Le mardi 13 Décembre 2016 à 08:01 par RyanButts :
Hello to all Excel user's,
Some time excel file got deleted, corrupted and many issue like "e;How do
I recover lost or deleted Excel file"e;,
So i tell you the way of Excel File Recovery.
: To recover excel file which can't saved, you need to download Excel Recovery
Software which is multi-usage application because it can repair corrupt MS
Excel documents simply and fast without any quality loss.
Many more features you read all about this software Or also download this
software from : http://www.softmagnat.com/excel-recovery.html
New Excel Repair is comprehensive and professional tool to repair corrupt Excel files and recover charts, cell comments, chartsheet, worksheet properties and everything to a blank and fresh Excel file. It can easily identify the corruption issue in all objects and fixes the damage and recovers back the file to its original state. It allows batch Excel Repair in one go. Download now: http://www.mannatsoftware.com/stellar-phoenix-excel-repair.html
thomasmas
Le mardi 13 Décembre 2016 à 08:01 par RyanButts :
Hello to all Excel user's,
Some time excel file got deleted, corrupted and many issue like "e;How do
I recover lost or deleted Excel file"e;,
So i tell you the way of Excel File Recovery.
: To recover excel file which can't saved, you need to download Excel Recovery
Software which is multi-usage application because it can repair corrupt MS
Excel documents simply and fast without any quality loss.
Many more features you read all about this software Or also download this
software from : http://www.softmagnat.com/excel-recovery.html
There is no need to use a variety of tools with no credibility at the outset. You can retrieve the deleted Excel file from the most recently used file and the previous version. Steps:
In Excel, find the File option > click Open > select Recent > Restore Unsaved Workbook > Finish.
Steps to restore the previous version:
Before "My Computer" finds the folder or other destination where the Excel file is stored > right click on the blank space of the folder > select "Restore previous version" > select a version to restore.
If you still need other free methods: https://www.fonecope.com/recover-deleted-excel-file.html
loganjack
Le mardi 13 Décembre 2016 à 08:01 par RyanButts :
Hello to all Excel user's,
Some time excel file got deleted, corrupted and many issue like "e;How do
I recover lost or deleted Excel file"e;,
So i tell you the way of Excel File Recovery.
: To recover excel file which can't saved, you need to download Excel Recovery
Software which is multi-usage application because it can repair corrupt MS
Excel documents simply and fast without any quality loss.
Many more features you read all about this software Or also download this
software from : http://www.softmagnat.com/excel-recovery.html
If you want to recover your lost or deleted Excel files then, you can again recover them manually without purchasing any software. So, you can follow these steps to restore lost Excel file which is given below:
1. Open "Recycle Bin"
2. Type the file name in Search bar option
3. Right on the lost file
4. Select the Restore option to recover them. That's it.
5. It will come back to the same location
In case, if your Excel file will not recover then, you will need for Excel file recovery tool. Because this free method will not work in many situations. Then, you can easily recover lost or permanently deleted Excel files. Check out the popular Excel Recovery Software in market: https://www.listyour5.com/excel-recovery-software/
priya0369
Le mardi 13 Décembre 2016 à 08:01 par RyanButts :
Hello to all Excel user's,
Some time excel file got deleted, corrupted and many issue like "e;How do
I recover lost or deleted Excel file"e;,
So i tell you the way of Excel File Recovery.
: To recover excel file which can't saved, you need to download Excel Recovery
Software which is multi-usage application because it can repair corrupt MS
Excel documents simply and fast without any quality loss.
Many more features you read all about this software Or also download this
software from : http://www.softmagnat.com/excel-recovery.html
I have also gone through this accidental deletion of my Excel document due to my fault of selecting “don’t save” option. My problem is little trickier because I couldn’t found my deleted Excel sheet in my recycle bin also.
At that time was too worried for my Excel document. Thus I started looking for some solution to Recover Deleted Excel File Not In Recycle Bin.
I have tries these steps to recover unsaved Excel File or Workbook
• Open your Excel file.
• Hit on the “File” tab
• Now from the File menu choose the Open option
• In the bottom section of the opened Window there is an option “Recover Unsaved Workbooks”. Hit that option.
• Search for the Excel file need to recover.
• After getting your Excel sheet, tap to save option. Doing this will retrieve your selected Excel workbook.
FOR MORE SOLUTION, CHECK THIS LINK:
http://www.repairmsexcel.com/blog/recover-deleted-excel-file-not-in-recycle-bin