how to configure processor

yasmintripathi831
I have a pentium IV with HT technology processor
processor 3.2 Ghz and 1.5 G RAM.

I use this machine for FLuid Mechanics calculations
However only 50% of the processor is used for
the calculation and it does not run to its full
capacity. However when I start two calculations,
it uses 50% each for the two calculations.

Can you please advise if there are any settings to be
done under WIndows 2000 so it uses 100% for one single
case ?

Thanks

F. Dunoyer [MVP]
vient de nous annoncer :
I have a pentium IV with HT technology processor
processor 3.2 Ghz and 1.5 G RAM.

I use this machine for FLuid Mechanics calculations
However only 50% of the processor is used for
the calculation and it does not run to its full
capacity. However when I start two calculations,
it uses 50% each for the two calculations.

Can you please advise if there are any settings to be
done under WIndows 2000 so it uses 100% for one single
case ?

Thanks

et en francais ça donne quoi?

--
François Dunoyer [MVP Windows Server - Windows NT Server]
Quelques livres informatiques commentés

Yadupour
"" a
écrit dans le message de news:c17401c489c4$ec7ae990$

I have a pentium IV with HT technology processor
processor 3.2 Ghz and 1.5 G RAM.

I use this machine for FLuid Mechanics calculations
However only 50% of the processor is used for
the calculation and it does not run to its full
capacity. However when I start two calculations,
it uses 50% each for the two calculations.

Can you please advise if there are any settings to be
done under WIndows 2000 so it uses 100% for one single
case ?

Thanks

Bonjour,

Dans le nom du "forum", il y a FR... Pourquoi ?
GEO, ancêtre