How to make an entry in access from excel

Richard P.
I'm using excel 2000, I have A sheet that I call historic, It's a database
recording every action that I make in the other sheets. the problem is that
the sheet is full (65000 +)
and I would like to save the information at every transaction. My
application is run with visual basic for application. Is there a way in
visual basic for application to control an external database (like access)
from excel.