I need Netsetup.exe file from Windows95 CD

Juan_Net
I want Netsetup.exe which is only there in Windows 95
Retail Version under Admin\Nettools\Netsetup folder Can
any one help me for the same. Please I need these file
urgently. Problem with me is the Windows 95 Retail Version
is not available in the market.

Julien Moquet
Hi, you speak english, spanish (
http://www.abcdatos.net/foros/viewtopic.php?p288 ), but do not speak
french
try alt.windows95 alt.os.windows95 forums.

O24w8K%