Java Conduit !!

mtl_anis
I have a catalog name "DatAll.aplr.TYPE" on Palm which I generated by
Catalog class.

I have tried to modify the MemoRecord in TextCond and in MemoCond for
AbstractRecord but it did not work.

Anyone have glue or sample or link for export catalog to desktop, please
help me?

Thanks

Arnaud Farine
"alex_anis" a écrit dans le message de news:

I have a catalog name "DatAll.aplr.TYPE" on Palm which I generated by
Catalog class.

I have tried to modify the MemoRecord in TextCond and in MemoCond for
AbstractRecord but it did not work.

Anyone have glue or sample or link for export catalog to desktop, please
help me?

Thanks

Alex,
je pense que tu t'es trompé de serveur de news

Arnaud