Looking for an image viewer

Le
Fred
Hello.

I want to precise that I ask this question after doing a Google search.

I am looking for a software to view my images, which would look like :
- a better Windows image preview
- Canon ZoomBrowser EX without bugs and more convenient

Features needed :
- moving through folders
- thumbnail display
- use of EXIF infos (especially portrait mode for a correct display)
- copy and delete files and folders
- image rotation (really or by modiying EXIF infos) (in the same file or a
copy)
- image crop
- EXIF infos kept during above operations

I think it's all.

Thank you for advance.

Fred.
  • Partager ce contenu :