[PocketPC_VB]Show Form

Nikke
Hello

I add 2 form to my project.
In the second form i put a Datagrid connect to a database access.
The first form has a Button, when i click on the button i have to show the
second
form.

I try to use this code..
Dim frmAnagr As New Form
frmAnagr.Show()

but i think i will open a new instance of a form without the datagrid i put
on the
second form..How can i show my second form with my Datagrid?

thanks a lot

Alain Zanchetta [MS]
You have :
1. To speak French in this French forum ;-)
2) To call remove the "dim frmAnagr as New Form" line and call directyle
frmAnagr.Show()

Alain

"Nikke" wrote in message

Hello

I add 2 form to my project.
In the second form i put a Datagrid connect to a database access.
The first form has a Button, when i click on the button i have to show
the
second
form.

I try to use this code..
Dim frmAnagr As New Form
frmAnagr.Show()

but i think i will open a new instance of a form without the datagrid i
put
on the
second form..How can i show my second form with my Datagrid?

thanks a lot

Nikke
J'ai essayè d' appeler directement frmAnagr.Show
mais ça va pas, frmMain ne reconnais pas FrmAnagr....
le boutton se trouve sur frmMain et avec je dois ouvrire
FrmAnagr...comment je dois faire pour faire reconnaitre
FrmAnagr a a FrmMain ?

merci Alain
Nikke

messaggio news: