Uses of The 4th Dimension (New Discovery by The Human Race!)

use4d
Uses of The 4th Dimension (New Discovery by The Human Race!)

Note Before: Everything you read on this page is The Truth.
What does this mean?
It means, if you try to do what is written here:
EXAMPLE: "If you just make a wish",
it will be granted in The 4th Dimension
for you to enjoy there.
You have nothing to lose.

Since I discovered The 4th Dimension, one of the conclusions
I have reached is, The 4th Dimension is an infinite access to The
Truth.
Throughout this website, I use the term "I wish" - it is really a way
to voice a person's desire - and from the work I have done - it really
works.

>From the saying: "Ask and you shall receive", I have understood that
any
human being can make an infinity of "wishes" and receive The Truth
(the correct answer) to every question they may have, in the form of a
dream
- that same night.

META-PHYSICISTS CALL THIS TECHNIQUE: "PROGRAMMING YOUR SLEEP".

--
With this method, the saying becomes:
"Ask (FOR THE TRUTH) and you shall receive

What does this mean?
It means you can receive THE TRUTH to any question you have in
your heart - answered FREE while you sleep, you
"wake up in the morning wiser" because you have
understood The Truth you asked for!

It's like getting 100% to every quiz or test in school,
because a teacher really requires THE CORRECT ANSWER
or "The Truth" to the questions on the quiz/test!

What is 1+1? The Truth:"2".

>From my research, I have also seen that other people have also known
about this dimension and have "kept silent" about it.

They have been conducting activities that I will term "criminal", this
is why I have included a tract for Law Enforcement, so that they
can become aware that this dimension exists and they can use it as a
tool
to acquire The Truth to solve any and all crimes.

Use The 4th Dimension to find your soulmate

This is very easy to do - all you need to know is
The Truth of WHO your soulmate is.

To find your soulmate, do the following:

Say this out loud before you go to sleep:
"I WISH TO KNOW THE TRUTH:
WHO IS MY SOULMATE?"

Go to sleep and you will get The Truth
in the form of a dream that night.

Once you find out The Truth, why waste anymore time?
When you wake up, go find "him" or "her" and be happy.

What if your soulmate is in another country or far away?

No Problem....Use The 4th Dimension to make contact..
that is, use it "like a telephone" or "a chat room".

Here's how...

Once you find out WHO your soulmate is, contact
his/her mind via The 4th Dimension in this way:

Say this out loud before you go to sleep:
"I WISH TO MEET MY SOULMATE."

Go to sleep and you will meet THE MIND of your
soulmate THAT NIGHT in the form of a dream.

What does this mean?

It means you are ACTUALLY SPEAKING MIND - TO - MIND
with your soulmate, so when you wake up in the morning
(that is, your minds re-enter your physical bodies)
you remember your meeting - it really took place!

Keep meeting in this way until you can meet in the physical world.

Use The 4th Dimension to NEVER BE LIED TO AGAIN

This is one of the best benefits of using The 4th Dimension.

You can use it to stop a lie, before it takes root in your mind.

If a lie takes root in a person's mind,
that person is manipulated by that lie and the liar.

Lies also wastes a person's time and energy.

To stop ALL LIES before they take root, do the following:

Say this out loud before you go to sleep:

"I WISH TO KNOW THE TRUTH:
IS [ INSERT NAME OF PERSON HERE ] LYING TO ME?"

Go to sleep and you will receive The Truth about your question that
night.

This tool is invaluable, because it helps you understand the motive
of anything presented to you in the physical world (3rd Dimension).

Use The 4th Dimension as a "University" [ get an education ]

You can know and learn anything and everything (no matter how old
you are ), your heart desires - FREE - the important thing is
- is that you are learning The Truth abouut any matter
or subject.

You can learn and understand: Physics,
Mathematics, Science, Engineering,
Botany, Medicine, etc

All you have to do is "request The Truth" about a subject -
that is, "make a wish" and you will receive an education on
that subject matter - that night.

To learn any subject matter, you desire to know, say this
out loud before you go to sleep: to sleep:

"I WISH TO KNOW THE TRUTH:
about [ INSERT SUBJECT HERE ]"

Go to sleep and you will get a lesson, on that subject, that night.

EXAMPLE:

Use this tool to study History.

What better way to study History, than to experience History.

Pick any piece of History and make a wish:

Like so:

"I WISH TO KNOW THE TRUTH
ABOUT THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION."

Go to sleep and you will get a lesson on that point in time.

NOTE: When you study History, you are more like a "witness" of History.

You do not (CANNOT) change the past to affect the present.

Use The 4th Dimension to try ( new types of ) food

One of the miracles of The 4th Dimension when it comes to food is:
The food actually tastes better than in the physical world (3rd
Dimension)
and you do not gain any (physical) weight.

Use this dimension to eat your favorite foods ("FAT FREE")
or try new and exotic dishes.

To have a "fancy meal" in the 4th Dimension,
say this out loud before you go to sleep:

"I WISH TO EAT:
[ INSERT FOOD YOU WOULD LIKE TO EAT HERE ]"

Go to sleep and your meal will be served up
in a dream sequence.

Use The 4th Dimension to visit places thought of as "Fiction"

With The 4th Dimension as a tool, places you read in books, actually
have
"a mental state of existence" - that is, they exist and the environment

can be experienced.

Visit the school of "Hogwarts" or the wonderful land of
"Narnia" or even "Middle-Earth".

To visit places you thought "only existed in books or movies"
say this out loud before you go to sleep:

"I WISH TO GO TO [ ENTER 'FANTASY LOCATION' YOU WANT TO VISIT ]"

Go to sleep and you will be "whisked" to that land to experience (just
respect the locals).

EXAMPLE:

To go to the school of "Hogwarts" do the following:

Say this out loud before you go to sleep:

"I WISH TO GO TO HOGWARTS"

Go to sleep and you will visit that school of magic and fantasy.

Use The 4th Dimension to learn The Martial Arts

True fighting is done in 4D space.

Use The 4th Dimension to learn a discipline of The Martial Arts.

To start your training, do the following:

Say this out loud before you go to sleep:

"I WISH TO LEARN THE TRUTH:
ABOUT [INSERT DISCIPLINE HERE ]"

Go to sleep and you will receive a lesson on the art you chose.

EXAMPLES OF MARTIAL ART DISCIPLINES YOU MAY CHOOSE TO REQUEST:
You can learn more than one discipline.

Tai Chi
Kung Fu
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
Kenpo
Kick Boxing
Karate

Tae Kwon Do
Krav Maga
Jeet Kune Do
Judo
Ninjitsu
Savate

Use The 4th Dimension to practice/train in a Martial Arts DOJO

Just like in the movie "The Matrix", you too can train like Morpheus &
Neo.

To train / practice, please do the following:
Say this out loud before you go to sleep:

"I WISH TO TRAIN IN A DOJO"

Go to sleep an you will appear in a Dojo,
same "rules" as in "The Matrix"

Understand, you do not need to know any martial
arts skills to request a dojo, you can also use a
DOJO as a "mini-gym".

Use The 4th Dimension to travel the world

Have you ever wanted to go to London, Rome,
Amsterdam, Prague, or any city in the world - but never been?
Why wait? You can go there TONIGHT - FREE - via The 4th Dimension.

Just program your sleep and you will experience these
fantastic cities (or any place on earth you desire to visit),
just like a real vacation in the physical world.

To visit any city in the world,
Say this out loud, before you go to sleep:
"I WISH TO GO TO [ INSERT NAME OF CITY HERE ]"

Go to sleep and you will experience (visit) that city.

Example:

To go to London, just say this before you sleep:
"I WISH TO GO TO LONDON."

Go to sleep and you will experience the city of London.

Use The 4th Dimension to travel the solar system

This universe is big and civilized.
Use The 4th Dimension to visit any planet you choose.

Please follow this link to get started (Space Travel 101)

As you can understand, the most precious time of the
day is really whenever you fall asleep.

That is, you have the opportunity to access The Truth
to know or do anything your heart desires. You just have to
program your sleep and pay attention to your dream time.

Your mind then retains the memory of your research of
The Truth or your adventures in The 4th Dimension.

Try to make at least 1 wish per night.

(*wink*)

If you make a wish and change your mind, just make another one.

It is the last wish you make, before you sleep,
that you pay attention to.

- Sweet Dreams

In Other Words....

One glitch (*wink* - *wink*) I have really discovered that will be of
great interest to all is this:

Anything that costs you money to use in The 3rd Dimension (physical
reality)
you can experience using FREE in The 4th Dimension!

What does this mean?

Ever wanted to drive a Lamborghini? - JUST MAKE A WISH - you (your
mind)
will experience driving a Lamborghini in The 4th Dimension - that
night.

Ever wanted to "get away from it all" and go on a vacation to exotic
locations like: Gstaad, Kenya, or Japan? -
Just "make a wish" and watch your dreams that night.

Save money on college - "request a course" and watch your dreams!

Have fun...

The Author of "Ueber Alles"

A Public Service Message from The Author of "Ueber Alles"

http://www.ueberalles.com/apublicservicemessage.html

Lee
On 6 Feb 2006 04:27:08 -0800, wrote:

Uses of The 4th Dimension (New Discovery by The Human Race!)

Note Before: Everything you read on this page is The Truth.
What does this mean?
It means, if you try to do what is written here:
EXAMPLE: "If you just make a wish",
it will be granted in The 4th Dimension
for you to enjoy there.
You have nothing to lose.

I wish you'd FOAD.

Lee.
--
lee at w2designs dot co dot uk

If I have one flaw, it's that I'm a perfectoinist.
Nathan
"" wrote in message
On 6 Feb 2006 04:27:08 -0800, wrote:

>Uses of The 4th Dimension (New Discovery by The Human Race!)
>
>Note Before: Everything you read on this page is The Truth.
>What does this mean?
>It means, if you try to do what is written here:
>EXAMPLE: "If you just make a wish",
>it will be granted in The 4th Dimension
>for you to enjoy there.
>You have nothing to lose.

I wish you'd FOAD.

Lee.

I wishe he FOAD slowly and in pain

--
I got a fever. And the only prescription, is more cowbell
nicolas
Nathan wrote:

> I got a fever. And the only prescription, is more cowbell

Will Ferrell, SNL's Blue Oyster Cult!
Nathan
"nicolas" wrote in message
Nathan wrote:

> I got a fever. And the only prescription, is more cowbell

Will Ferrell, SNL's Blue Oyster Cult!

Actually - Christopher Walken, SNL's Blue Oyster Cult! :)

--
I got a fever. And the only prescription, is more cowbell
nicolas
Nathan wrote:
"nicolas" wrote in message

Nathan wrote:

> I got a fever. And the only prescription, is more cowbell

Will Ferrell, SNL's Blue Oyster Cult!

Actually - Christopher Walken, SNL's Blue Oyster Cult! :)

OK, the great Bruce Dickinson! Ferrell played cowbell.

--
"And if Bruce Dickinson wants more cowbell, we should probably give him
more cowbell!"
George W Harris
On 6 Feb 2006 04:27:08 -0800, wrote:

:
:
:Uses of The 4th Dimension (New Discovery by The Human Race!)
:
:
:
:---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:
:
:Note Before: Everything you read on this page is The Truth.
:What does this mean?
:It means, if you try to do what is written here:
:EXAMPLE: "If you just make a wish",
:it will be granted in The 4th Dimension
:for you to enjoy there.
:You have nothing to lose.

Have you met this guy?

http://www.timecube.com/
--
"It is always a simple matter to drag people along whether it is a
democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist

George W. Harris For actual email address, replace each 'u' with an 'i'.
Pharcyde
On 6 Feb 2006 04:27:08 -0800, wrote:

In Other Words....

One glitch (*wink* - *wink*) I have really discovered that will be of
great interest to all is this:

Anything that costs you money to use in The 3rd Dimension (physical
reality)
you can experience using FREE in The 4th Dimension!

What does this mean?

Ever wanted to drive a Lamborghini? - JUST MAKE A WISH - you (your
mind)
will experience driving a Lamborghini in The 4th Dimension - that
night.

Great. I've always wanted to work with transvestites. And to go to
wicked 4th dimension too...

--
<((((º> Pharcyde <º))))><

Team McLaren - On the limit...