where are wombats?

wombat
Can someone tell me whether Wombats live only in Australia,
or also on other continents?

Apart from zoos, of course.

We all know that Wombats are to be found in Zoos.

172

Phill Kyle
ah verbally sodomised in

wrote:
Can someone tell me whether Wombats live only in Australia,
or also on other continents?

Apart from zoos, of course.

We all know that Wombats are to be found in Zoos.

172

Wisconsin. duh.

The misisisisisisisissiisisisisisisisisisisi hippy.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s
s l
f i l
S o n o
i u e n
g r s g

ah
Phill Kyle wrote:
ah verbally sodomised in

wrote:
Can someone tell me whether Wombats live only in Australia,
or also on other continents?

Apart from zoos, of course.

We all know that Wombats are to be found in Zoos.

172

Wisconsin. duh.

The misisisisisisisissiisisisisisisisisisisi hippy.

They call her misisisisisisisissiisisisisisisisisisisi hippy
But she don't flow to meeeieieeieieieeeieieieeieieieieieeie.
--
ah